Student Supports at Lincoln Public Schools – Clinton Elementary
At Clinton Elementary, we want all students to be successful. In order to ensure that students find success, Lincoln Public Schools has developed a framework of best practices for supporting student behavior throughout the school day. This framework includes evidence-based practices that we know lead to more positive outcomes for students. Some of the most powerful practices faculty and staff use include:
- Developing and teaching all students our school and classroom expectations
- Acknowledging positive behavior when we see it
- Consistently practicing strategies that prevent problem behavior before it happens
- Establishing consistent consequences
- Using data to make decisions
Here at Clinton Elementary, we are working especially hard during these first weeks of school to teach our expectations and acknowledge positive behavior when we see it. In this way, we know we are laying the foundation for a productive and positive school year. Thanks for your support of Clinton School!